- This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 11 months ago by .
The Guy who still hasn’t paid off his student loan debt
…the California Democrat reiterated that, if elected president, he will ban and buy back “military-style semiautomatic assault weapons”… Swalwell’s plan states they will criminally prosecute any person caught defying the buyback…
Swalwell’s plan also includes:
- A 48-hour cooling-off period between the time a person purchases a firearm and the time they take possession of it.
- Implement background checks for all firearm and ammunition purchases.
- Require that liability insurance be purchased before a person can buy, trade, or otherwise receive a firearm.
- Create a national firearm registry that is linked to individual firearms, and require that all purchases, transfers, and donations of firearms be mandatorily registered.
- Prohibit individuals from purchasing more than one handgun per 30-day period.
- Prohibit the online sale of ammunition.
- Ban and buy back bump stocks, large-capacity magazines that are capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition, and silencers.
- Prohibit individuals from hoarding ammunition in quantities exceeding 200 rounds per caliber or gauge.
- Repealing the Protection for Lawful Commerce in Guns Act.
- Prohibit states from arming teachers.
And to trigger the drooling leftwingers: “We’re not just here to stand up to the NRA … we’re here to beat the NRA,” Swalwell said…. ( but don’t all the democraps say the same meaningless thing? )
Of the more than 20 Democrats running for president, Swalwell is polling at an average of 0.4%…
The Federales would have to really increase in size to follow thru on all of Swallows plan…which is OK with the big-central-government model that every democrap/communist wants to foist on those soon-to-be incarcerated in the leftist gulag…..
Livin' in the Gulag...
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.