Comments

• above is what he looks like after 7 yrs in a US prison.........Before he looked like this........th44444444444444
  • This turkey is out of federal prison because of Obama...
    Liberals just can’t help but be terribly bitter little people who only exist to attack people they disagree with, no matter what they do...
  • MaeLynn said:

This turkey is out of federal prison because of Obama...

But she is somewhat cute.........you could always Close your Eyes.......and Think of god

• edited May 19
    MaeLynn said:

Wikileaks helped Russia install the pussy grabbing racist snowflake into the White House. Racists and the poorly educated should be worshiping her.
    "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross."
  • Capricorn said:

MaeLynn said:

Wikileaks helped Russia install the pussy grabbing racist snowflake into the White House. Racists aand the poorly educated should be worshiping her.
    Since you are always throwing rocks at the so called "poorly educated"...How about posting your resume ...
    Liberals just can’t help but be terribly bitter little people who only exist to attack people they disagree with, no matter what they do...
  • I will post my resume when Putin's cock holster posts his tax returns.
    "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross."
  • Capricorn said:

I will post my resume when Putin's cock holster posts his tax returns.

Until you do I will assume you have an associates degree in computer science not much more...