So how is this possible

.........in the supposedly greatest and most modern country ever ever ever

Eric Eggers: November Midterms ‘Poised for a Tsunami of Voter Fraud’
Source: Breitbart

The Government Accountability Institute’s (GAI) Eric Eggers, author of Fraud: How the Left Plans to Steal the Next Election, warned of a potential “tsunami of voter fraud” within November’s forthcoming midterm elections. Eggers pointed to narrow electoral margins of victory in Tuesday’s elections as evidence of vulnerability to the threat of voter fraud.

Comments

• There is no voter fraud. The tyrant and his propaganda outlet are inciting their violent supporters to go rioting in the streets when American people will reject the GOP in spite of the election fraud they commit through voter suppression and gerrymandering.
  • Capricorn said:

There is no voter fraud. The tyrant and his propaganda outlet are inciting their violent supporters to go rioting in the streets when American people will reject the GOP in spite of the election fraud they commit through voter suppression and gerrymandering.

You need to get your head out of the sand...In every election dead people are caught attempting to vote...
    Please pray for Desertfox/Badboyz..Nothing wrong with him, he is just an idiot...
  • edited August 9
    Capricorn said:

There is no voter fraud. The tyrant and his propaganda outlet are inciting their violent supporters to go rioting in the streets when American people will reject the GOP in spite of the election fraud they commit through voter suppression and gerrymandering.

If I may say this, until you have a system the same as we do here in Sweden and many other countries, that every baby that is born to Swedish citizens gets a 12 digit number that stays with that person until the lid is screwed down, voter fraud is 110% impossible........example.......20180809. that is today, and 9999 new births today. Of course we dont have 3649635 births a year, it could even work in the USA, I dont think you have so many births each year.........
  • edited August 9
    Harpo said:

Capricorn said:

You need to get your head out of the sand...In every election dead people are caught attempting to vote...
    Just a rightwing myth to suppress ethnic minority votes. Very negligible amount of voter fraud, and happens from both sides.
  • Not even a Kobach led commission could find proof of voter fraud.
    In order to insult me, I must first value your opinion! Nice try though.
  • So,how does the USA voting system work, what kind of ID must an 18yr old American citizen have to vote, and where and how does that ID come from.......I checked myself.......and found this............I just couldnt believe it is so simple....

Photo ID versus Non-Photo ID
    About half of the states with voter ID laws accept only photo IDs, such as driver’s licenses, state-issued ID cards, military ID cards, and passports. Many of these states now offer a free voter photo ID card if you don’t have another form of valid photo ID.

Other states accept certain types of non-photo IDs, such as birth certificates, Social Security cards, bank statements, and utility bills. Each state is specific about the documents it will accept as proof of identification. Be sure you know your state’s voter ID requirements prior to Election Day.

Procedures for Voting Without ID
    Even if you don’t have a form of ID that your state asks for, you may be allowed to vote. But some states require you to take additional measures after you vote to make sure that your vote counts.

Some states may ask you to sign a form affirming your identity. Other states will let you cast a provisional ballot, which is used when there is a question regarding a voter's eligibility. In some states, election officials will investigate the voter’s eligibility and decide whether to count the vote.

Other states require that you return to an election office within a few days and show an acceptable form of ID. If you don’t, your vote won’t be counted.

Just one more question, does the American "driving licence", "passport", "bank credit card" have those small "chips" inbedded in them, they hold mountains of info about the person owning them............and "similar" Swedish cards are used when voting, the voting station are equipped with card readers. One can also vote online here in Sweden, but each person must have certain passwords and codes to do it..........voting is more fun at the voting stations.........and it will be on sunday September 9th, and only Swedish citizens can vote for head government politicians, for local politicians, like county ones all registered voters can vote for them, refugees or asylum seekers can NOT vote