Driving Democrats Crazy...LOL

edited August 9 in Jokes
driving
Please pray for Desertfox/Badboyz..Nothing wrong with him, he is just an idiot...

Comments

• crazy
    Please pray for Desertfox/Badboyz..Nothing wrong with him, he is just an idiot...
  • Harpo said:

driving

Is this supposed to be funny or am I missing the point
  • Harpo said:

driving

It went over your head...Check out Driving Miss Daisy a 1989 American comedy-drama film
  • Harpo said:

Harpo said:

driving

It went over your head...Check out Driving Miss Daisy a 1989 American comedy-drama film
    Never heard of that film, was it funny
  • Harpo said:

Harpo said:

driving

Never heard of that film, was it funny
    I enjoyed it...
  • I see our idiot webbie moved my thread to jokes...It is not a joke it is the truth...
  • Not a joke...If you are current on news you will know this...Putting these memes in the joke section is just more of Cappys bullshit...

abc43
  • edited August 10
    Feinstein is a stain on the Democratic party. She is more like a moderate Republican.
    I don't know why Californians keep putting her back on the Senate.
  • Capricorn said:

So....................dont keep us in suspense, who is giving him a blow job
  • edited August 10

Capricorn said:

Pence, Nunes, Hannity Joe Arpaio and Louie Gohmert, taking turns.
  • Capricorn said:

Capricorn said:

Pence, Nunes, Hannity Joe Arpaio and Louie Gohmert, taking turns.
    I A D M C O T L.............