Sweden has 195 police per 100000 citizens

USA has 284 per 100000 citizens

and the Swedish police are not normally armed

Comments

• edited May 15

Depends what part of the country you are from...Blue states like California have cops everywhere...Red states like Tennessee we don't see them very often...

Please pray for Desertfox/Badboyz..Nothing wrong with him, he is just an idiot...
  • Harpo said:

Depends what part of the country you are from...Blue states like California have cops everywhere...Red states like Tennessee we don't see them very often...

I was not discussing different states, the country is called USA, and the other one is Sweden

• Harpo said:

I was not discussing different states, the country is called USA, and the other one is Sweden

Unlike your tiny country you cannot lump everything together...
    Please pray for Desertfox/Badboyz..Nothing wrong with him, he is just an idiot...
  • Harpo said:

Harpo said:

Unlike your tiny country you cannot lump everything together...
    I was only stating facts and figures about how many police each country has, and if you cant accept that your country is run by police and specials though shit.....just think almost one million police, and they are never there when the shooting starts