R. Lee Ermey (Gunny), A Firearms Legend, Has Passed Away ...

RIP Gunny, you will be missed...

gunny

It is with great sadness that we report on the passing of R. Lee Ermey. In the last hour, his manager released a statement on the official Facebook page:
Please pray for Desertfox/Badboyz..Nothing wrong with him, he is just an idiot...

Comments

• Cold dead hands now?
  • Harpo said:

RIP Gunny, you will be missed...

gunny

It is with great sadness that we report on the passing of R. Lee Ermey. In the last hour, his manager released a statement on the official Facebook page:

I went to the "toilet" yesterday and passed away quite a load, must have been something I ate
  • You people truly do hate real men with conservative views...Don't you?
    Please pray for Desertfox/Badboyz..Nothing wrong with him, he is just an idiot...
  • edited April 16
    rest

You people truly do hate real men with conservative views...Don't you?
  • rip
  • The only real gun experts that I know of are Gene Autry and Roy thingy.......well, they were not real experts, just in the filums
  • The only real gun experts that I know of are Gene Autry and Roy thingy.......well, they were not real experts, just in the filums

I didn't like their films...
  • greet
  • Best 1 minute gun commercial ever glock...

• edited April 18
    Harpo said:

greet

Too bad rightwingers don't go to heaven.
  • Harpo said:

Best 1 minute gun commercial ever glock...

Whats a DINER?????????????? + ?
  • Capricorn said:

Harpo said:

greet

Too bad rightwingers don't go to heaven.
    God is the decider who goes to heaven not you people...Wait, you people don't believe in God so why do you have a problem?
  • edited April 18

Someone picked the wrong woman...I bet she is not a Liberal...
  • Please pray for Desertfox/Badboyz..Nothing wrong with him, he is just an idiot...
  • Harpo said:

Yet another oldish Yankee man with a fat belly, why is this ? ? ? ?
  • Please pray for Desertfox/Badboyz..Nothing wrong with him, he is just an idiot...
  • Lying down, isnt that called LAZYITIS.........but then they made it possible to fire down on lazy soldiers
  • fitting
  • Harpo said:

fitting

More religious clap trap
  • Hey Fried, Don't roll the dice and crap out...Something for you to ponder...

Pascal's Wager is an argument in philosophy presented by the seventeenth-century French philosopher, mathematician and physicist Blaise Pascal (1623–62). It posits that humans bet with their lives that God either exists or does not.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal's_Wager