Trump cancelled his UK visit

and why, according to his highness......is that he wasnt invited to Prince Harrys wedding this year.............Congrats UK.........to know that the orange headed piece of shit from across the pond wont be coming...........you are so lucky

Comments

• For good reason... Google is your friend...
  • Harpo said:

For good reason... Google is your friend...

American GOOGLE is not my friend, any news about the UK I can get from the BBC......which many Americans say, means.........bloody british clowns........just as USA means....... useless stupid arseholes

• Trump can’t go to England for the same reason he can’t come to California.
    Pendejo is Spanish for “very stable genius.”
  • Gale said:

Trump can’t go to England for the same reason he can’t come to California.

I am in California this very minute and just can't wait to get back across the river and away from this shit hole...
  • Harpo said:

Gale said:

I am in California this very minute and just can't wait to get back across the river and away from this shit hole...
    Be careful of what you say about, without their economy, the USA would be just like Zimbabwe dead as a do do bird
  • Gale said:

Chicago is a trump-free-zone as well.

• Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

Reason I canceled my trip to London is that I am not a big fan of the Obama Administration having sold perhaps the best located and finest embassy in London for “peanuts,” only to build a new one in an off location for 1.2 billion dollars. Bad deal. Wanted me to cut ribbon-NO!

9:57 PM - Jan 11, 2018

84,873 84,873 Replies

24,636 24,636 Retweets

98,000 98,000 likes
  • edited January 12
    How come the creep always measures things in money and real estate.
    Totally not fit to be the POTUS.
    But the real reason is that he is loathed everywhere except for the deplorable dumbshits who get orgasms on his racist actions and words.
  • Harpo said:

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

Reason I canceled my trip to London is that I am not a big fan of the Obama Administration having sold perhaps the best located and finest embassy in London for “peanuts,” only to build a new one in an off location for 1.2 billion dollars. Bad deal. Wanted me to cut ribbon-NO!

9:57 PM - Jan 11, 2018

84,873 84,873 Replies

24,636 24,636 Retweets

98,000 98,000 likes

And this happened under Bush, not Obama.

‘As usual, he’s dead wrong’: Former U.S. ambassadors explain London Embassy move after Trump criticism

Trump is not only wrong and lied as usual, but the embassy move initiated by Bush was done for some very valid safety concerns.
  • And the UK rejoices.
    I can explain it to you, but I cannot understand it for you.
  • And the UK rejoices.

They will rejoice more when the Obamas come to the wedding in May.
    Looking forward to the lie that Trump will say as the reason he is not going.
    (He won’t be invited. The royals hate him.)
    Pendejo is Spanish for “very stable genius.”
  • Gale said:

And the UK rejoices.

They will rejoice more when the Obamas come to the wedding in May.
    Looking forward to the lie that Trump will say as the reason he is not going.
    (He won’t be invited. The royals hate him.)
    The main reason Trump cancelled UK trip is that people hate him and he didn't want to face the massive protests against him.