You Leftist Need to Remember Before You Jump to Conclusions Next Time

But, you won't!!
Liberals claimed a 17 year-old shot by cops was unarmed. Then the police released the footage… [VIDEO]

In Arkansas, a tragic shooting took place and a 17 year-old kid lost his life over it. Of course, liberals immediately blamed cops for it and claimed the kid was unarmed. Dashcam footage paints an entirely different story here. On video, it shows the kid pulling a gun and firing it at the police officers before he’s shot and killed by these same officers. Charles Smith was in the back seat of a car that the police pulled over for speeding and a headlight violation in North Little Rock, Arkansas. That was just after 1 am in the morning on Sunday. Smith wrestled with the officers on the ground and pointed his gun at them, firing it one time. He was preparing for a second shot when he was taken out.
After searching the driver and the front-seat passenger, the officer searched Smith and asked about weapons, marijuana and his Nike Air Force 1 shoes. “How do you like them?” the officer said, making friendly conversation during the pat-down. Twice the officer told Smith not to reach for something and then suddenly he did just that and they wrestled him to the ground.

“I can’t go to jail,” Smith cried out. An officer’s attempt to use a Taser failed. “Get your (expletive) hand out,” an officer commanded Smith, whose hands were out of the camera’s view. Then the officer yelled, “It’s a (expletive) gun.” This looks like suicide by cop to me. What a waste. The video shows Smith pointing a gun at the officers, while the police pinned his right hand against a curb. He then fired it and was preparing to fire it a second time. The officers then opened fire, killing Smith.
Yeah, Cap, you can go ahead and move this to "Fake News" as I am sure you will do because you want to try to discredit anything you don't want to know!

Comments

• The police keep changing their version of what took place. This latest version may not be the last one.
    Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense.

-Robert A. Heinlein
  • Rambler said:

But, you won't!!

Liberals claimed a 17 year-old shot by cops was unarmed. Then the police released the footage… [VIDEO]

In Arkansas, a tragic shooting took place and a 17 year-old kid lost his life over it. Of course, liberals immediately blamed cops for it and claimed the kid was unarmed. Dashcam footage paints an entirely different story here. On video, it shows the kid pulling a gun and firing it at the police officers before he’s shot and killed by these same officers. Charles Smith was in the back seat of a car that the police pulled over for speeding and a headlight violation in North Little Rock, Arkansas. That was just after 1 am in the morning on Sunday. Smith wrestled with the officers on the ground and pointed his gun at them, firing it one time. He was preparing for a second shot when he was taken out.
    After searching the driver and the front-seat passenger, the officer searched Smith and asked about weapons, marijuana and his Nike Air Force 1 shoes. “How do you like them?” the officer said, making friendly conversation during the pat-down. Twice the officer told Smith not to reach for something and then suddenly he did just that and they wrestled him to the ground.

“I can’t go to jail,” Smith cried out. An officer’s attempt to use a Taser failed. “Get your (expletive) hand out,” an officer commanded Smith, whose hands were out of the camera’s view. Then the officer yelled, “It’s a (expletive) gun.” This looks like suicide by cop to me. What a waste. The video shows Smith pointing a gun at the officers, while the police pinned his right hand against a curb. He then fired it and was preparing to fire it a second time. The officers then opened fire, killing Smith.
    Yeah, Cap, you can go ahead and move this to "Fake News" as I am sure you will do because you want to try to discredit anything you don't want to know!
    What is an LEFTIST??????
  • edited January 12
    Rambler said:

But, you won't!!

Rightwingnews.com? LOL

And what the heck are you trying to prove - that the cops never shot unarmed people?
  • Rambler said:

But, you won't!!

What is an LEFTIST??????
    What people in the rest of the world call "conservative". If the window-lickers here in the US ever met a real "leftist", they soil their drawers.

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense.

-Robert A. Heinlein
  • Dragon said:

Rambler said:

But, you won't!!

What is an LEFTIST??????
    What people in the rest of the world call "conservative". If the window-lickers here in the US ever met a real "leftist", they soil their drawers.

LOL...
    Please pray for Desertfox/Badboyz..Nothing wrong with him, he is just an idiot...
  • Rambler said:

But, you won't!!

What is a LEFTIST??????
    Anyone more liberal than Attila the Hun.

• Rambler said:

But, you won't!!

What is an LEFTIST??????
  • Rambler said:

But, you won't!!

What is an LEFTIST??????
    A person that lacks common sense and mad all the time...
    Please pray for Desertfox/Badboyz..Nothing wrong with him, he is just an idiot...
  • Harpo said:

Rambler said:

But, you won't!!

What is an LEFTIST??????
    A person that lacks common sense and mad all the time...
    OK,you mean like your fav Piggident.........who is mad as a hatter and lacks common sense
  • Dragon said:

The police keep changing their version of what took place. This latest version may not be the last one.

Well, you obviously did not read the article before commenting - a usual practice for leftist.

The police have changed their "version" - this "version" is video!!

• Rambler said:

Dragon said:

The police keep changing their version of what took place. This latest version may not be the last one.

Well, you obviously did not read the article before commenting - a usual practice for leftist.

Video that is controlled by the officer and released by the office that controls the content of what it releases.

If this was, in fact a full and true depiction of what transpired, why the phony story that preceded the video?

-Robert A. Heinlein
  • Dragon said:

Rambler said:

Dragon said:

Video that is controlled by the officer and released by the office that controls the content of what it releases.

If this was, in fact a full and true depiction of what transpired, why the phony story that preceded the video?
    Because you people never wait for the facts or an investigation before you jump!

• Rambler said:

Because you people never wait for the facts or an investigation before you jump!

Says the man who chants "Hillary For Prison" ROTFLMAO

NaziRacistAssholes a.k.a AMERICAS ISIS
    (Harpo - IdiotFreeEnvironment927Days)

• BadBoyz said:

Rambler said:

Says the man who chants "Hillary For Prison" ROTFLMAO
    Like!
  • Dragon said:

Rambler said:

Dragon said:

Exactly.
    Rambler, please answer.
  • Rambler said:

Dragon said:

Rambler said:

Dragon said:

??? Link us to a news report that carried version 1.0 of this incident. Who, exactly, are you criticizing for failure to investigate before publishing?

-Robert A. Heinlein
  • Rambler said:

Dragon said:

Rambler said:

Dragon said:

But why should we wait for a second version or expect the first version to be wrong, Rambler? Why Rambler, why?