US loses 33,000 jobs under "fucking moron"

US lost 33,000 jobs in Sept, vs 90,000 jobs increase expected

The U.S. economy lost 33,000 jobs in September even as the unemployment rate fell to 4.2 percent, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reports.
The jobs loss was the first monthly decline in seven years, when the economy was still pulling out of the Great Recession.
The decline reflected the devastating effects from Hurricanes Harvey and Irma.

Comments

• How long before Dotard Donnie blames Obama?
    “GOD BLESS THE UNITED SHITS.” -Donald Trump 12/6/17
  • Gale said:

How long before Dotard Donnie blames Obama?

GIR will post some word salad.
  • Screenshot_20171006-205433

Repugnicunt Logic: "When you can't BRAG on Trump... RAG on a Clinton."

• Everything the moron touches goes bankrupt.
  • Capricorn said:

Everything the moron touches goes bankrupt.

That’s what happens when one starts out with a bankrupt personality.

• Capricorn said:

Gale said:

How long before Dotard Donnie blames Obama?

GIR will post some word salad.
    Looking forward to it. Everything he posts is so darn cute.
  • GIR's word salad looks like a salad that's been left in the fridge uncovered for 4 or 5 days. Even the apple bits are brown. Oh wait, those brown things aren't apple bits.
    I can explain it to you, but I cannot understand it for you.
  • Capricorn said:

US lost 33,000 jobs in Sept, vs 90,000 jobs increase expected

The U.S. economy lost 33,000 jobs in September even as the unemployment rate fell to 4.2 percent, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reports.
    The jobs loss was the first monthly decline in seven years, when the economy was still pulling out of the Great Recession.
    The decline reflected the devastating effects from Hurricanes Harvey and Irma.
    I see your government is still telling lies to the public...........4.2% unemployed,when there are according to figures on the web that.............an article I came across a few days ago

But if you dig deeper into the numbers you quickly see that this is not true.  A lot of those workers that were formerly classified as “unemployed” have now been moved into the “not in labor force” category.  Since the start of the last recession, the number of Americans not in the labor force has risen by more than 8 million according to the Obama administration.  The total number of working age Americans not in the labor force now stands at 87,897,000….of course some adults may be students, and some are housewives, but the way the US system works, you get benefits for 100 days, then THAT person disappears from the statistics

So when you add 12,673,000 and 87,897,000, you get a total of 100,570,000 working age Americans that do not have jobs.